Sunday, June 17, 2012

Shirt-Dress






Hello hello

Another busy week for me, and it was the last for my ESL class; luckely it's Hollidays. So, for the weeks to come, no school; only work.  Um... I'm going to miss all my schoolfriends.

Well, I'm wearing my latest finds, from my last post. And check out my Shirt-Dress, I love it!   Heuh ... What do you think!?!

I will like to thank all of you who stop by on this blog. Thanks a lot.

Dress:Drama Gold; Sandals: Laura Ashley, little Bag: Chateau, Hat from Royal Boutique, Bracelet from Body Central

8 comments:

  1. Great post: I like these pictures so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Last day to win a Yosi Samra pair of shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fabricia
      It will be a great pleasure for me to follw you,
      and vice versa.

      Delete
  2. wow, love it!
    Follow each other? :)

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucija
      Of course we can follow each other
      xo

      Delete
  3. hi dear :) I want to invitate you and your follower at the giveaway on my blog :) this is the link :D http://www.beautifulinmyway.com/2012/06/my-oasap-giveaway.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress, the silver bag goes so well with it!

    $100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete