Monday, July 30, 2012

Tissu Pagne

 Hi  lovelies, thanks for all your lovely comments. I appreciate it.

Today, I am wearing a beautiful burgundy maxi dress, designed and handmade by my pretty cousin Paulette in Cameroon. Tissu Pagne, it's how we call it where I come from. It's also known as african print fabric, as wax hollandais, etc. This is really popular in Africa.

So guys, let me know what you think about.

                  Many kisses






                                      Shoes: Laura Ashley; the rest is from Cameroon and Body Central

38 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful!!! thanks for your lovely comment.... please let me know if you want us to follow each other, kisses!!!
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This dress is AMAZING!!! :) Perfect on you! Love your smile!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute dress:x
    Wanna follow eachother?:*

    http://countryoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww so beautiful dress <3 adore it!
    Would like to follow each ohter? :)
    Xoxoxo

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline
      and of course I will like to follow each other
      xo

      Delete
  5. Cette robe est très jolie, le bordeaux te va très bien

    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
    N'hésite pas à passer - Des bisous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci infiniment
      et bien sur je n'y manquerai pas
      Bisou

      Delete
  6. hello dear... I can´t see you in my followers, please check... I´m your 15 GFC follower ok!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh lovely dress dear xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dress its gorgeous!!

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you soooo much! I´m so proud and happy reading your lovely comment! your blog and style is great! Love this dress! It´s so beautiful! ... you too :)

    crystal

    p.s. I´m your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Crystal
      I'ts an honor to have you as my follower

      Delete
  10. Lovely dress you have there :)

    xox, c
    carolyntay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That dress is beautiful. Love the burgundy bodice.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i was really busy but rite nw i will be posting a lot. new post today evening. come check when u have a min

    www.alefazka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, lovely blog!
    I'm your follower n. 19, I hope you follow me back.
    I wish you a beautiful day!
    Kisses


    www.tinatelli.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the love honey, I'm following you now!

    P.S. Latest on my blog: Win $300 to spend on jewellery and bags at Boticca!

    A
    xx
    epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're so pretty <3ps: follow each other? :) I following you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Antonella,
      and of course, I will follow back

      Delete
  16. guylan : alor cment faire pour s'instrire?

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a very beautiful dress. The fabric and design are very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cousin did a good job and I like the fabric. Looking great! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete