hello everyone, how are you doing?Well, I want to thank Gabriela and Chris, my fellow bloggers from STYLE BY GABRIELA AND CHRIS for my fisrt nomination to the Liebster Award. I am so grateful that they picked me for this contest.
Eleven things about me:
1) My name is Nelly, spelled Neilly.
2)I am a 27 years old student.
3)I study Business Administration at Georgia Military College in Valdosta, Georgia.
4)I moved 10 months ago from my country Cameroon (Central Africa) to the United States of America.
5)Music/Dance is my first love.
6)Fashion is my obsession.
7)I like whatever is beautiful.
8)My favorite food is "Tarot", a traditional meal from my country.
9)Taurus is my zodiac sign.
10)I enjoy watching TV.
11)I love God, He is Good.
Eleven questions asked by Gabriela and Chris:
1)Do you have a job? If the answer is yes, what job do you have? If the answer is no, what job would you like to have?
For now I work partime as Hairbraider at Dana Hair Braiding, an african beauty shop.
2)How often do you go shopping?
3)What is the most important fashion accessory for you?
4)Do you have a pet or would you like to have one?
I am not a pet person, but I can handle a dog or a cat.
5)Do you have a favorite country or town?
I leave in my favorite country now, and my other dream country is Greece.
6)What languages do you know?
I know a bit of German, spanish, Greek, ... and I speak fluently French, English and several dialects from my country.
7)Have you ever had a life changing experience? Please do share it with us.
Actually, 10 months ago I had the opportunity to come leave here in the US. So with the help of God and my family, I made it. The transition was not easy, everything is so different from where I come from: the people, the culture, the food, the climate,... I am still trying to adapt myself ; but at least I know I am going to make it here with the constant help of God.
8)Name your favorite color and explain its effect on you (your clothes, accessories, ...)
I don't have a favorite color; it varies depending on my mood and the trend. One year it's pink, the next year it's blue and grey...and so one. Now I have a bunch of color but I think black is the most see in my closet, follow by the white. Brigt Colors have good effects on me.
9)Name one intellectual/artist/musician you'd like to have dinner with.
Ouuuhhhh for this one it's kind of complicated because I love love love a million people; so it's kind of hard to choose one.
10)Does fashion influence your sex-appeal?
11)Tell us a motto that rules your mind and heart.
Positive Attitude, always!
The award's rules are:
1. When you receive the award, thank the person who gave it to you and post the link
of her/his blog inn your post.
2. Then you (receiver of the award), post eleven things about yourself.
3. Answer the eleven question that the tagger has set for you.
4. Choose eleven inspiring bloggers with less than 200 followers and link their pages in your post. Then create eleven question for them to answer.
5. Go to their pages and tell them.
6. No tag back!
Eleven blogs that I nominate to receive this award:
1. Smiley Ghis
3. There is no cosmetic for beauty like hapiness !
4. CIRERES BOY
5. Dieta Cud...sex i glod.
6. guilty Bytes...!
7. The Champagne & The Stars
8. Style by Elsa
9. The FITTED FRAME
10. Look Sharp, SCONNIE.
11. Kat Vanilla
My eleven questions for them:
1) Green or not? (Save the planet!)
2) What genre of music do you like?
3) What is your favorite meal?
4) Have you ever travel in a foreign country? If yes, where?
5) Where do you leave?
6) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
7) Tell one dream or something you will like to realize in 6 months.
8) What is the extreme/excentric thing you have ever done?
9) What is the most important thing in your life?
10) What is your biggest accomplishement? Or name something that you are proud.
11) What inspire you in life?